Monday, August 10, 2015

Catalogue Link: Some American Children's Books, 1794-1986

Bluebeard, with Cruikshank illustrations
about 1860. 
It's been a while since I've been able to post anything here. July was a month of intense writing for me, as I tried my best to crank out the bulk of an academic book: I got only about half way through. Last week, we took some vacation days in the horse country of Virginia (no riding for us, though) and in the DC area. Oh, and yeah, I finished up my latest mini-catalogue, with a selection of about three dozen American children's books, from 1794-1986, including some first editions, some signed books, and some unusual ones.

Follow the link to download it and peruse it; email me at tabrede (at) gmail (dot) com, if there's anything you can't live without.


No comments:

Post a Comment